The Tour Operator is not responsible for any failure or inaccurate performance of this contract and does not owe penalties if the reasons for this are due to:
- The user, incl. his / her absence at a specific place at the time of departure;
- Actions of a third person that is not related to the performance of the contract;
- Force majeure – Force majeure is an unforeseen or unforeseeable event of an extraordinary nature, occurring after the conclusion of the contract, which cannot be foreseen or avoided by the Tour Operator and his contractors in good faith in fulfilling their obligations. An insurmountable event is considered to be: delays at border points, complicated road conditions, road accidents, incl. strikes by airlines and ferry companies, all kinds of border checkpoints conducted by the inspection bodies and are taking more time than expected, refusal of medical assistance by a tourist in the group, an event that restricts the movement of tourists to the site of tourist sites and other exceptional circumstances. In these cases, the Tour Operator saves its right to make changes to the program and to act according to the specific situation;
- For services that the user has purchased individually on the spot and not through his representative;
- In case the user lost his personal documents, the guide / driver can cooperate without violating the provided time of the tourist program. In case of forgotten possessions in the hotel, expenses incurred for telephone calls and others, are at the expense of the user.
- The Tour Operator is not responsible for damages caused by failure to perform or inaccurate performance of the contract due to the User, including when due to alcohol or drug intoxication the User impedes the execution of the program. The Tour Operator is not responsible and will not owe any compensation or penalties if, due to hooliganism by the user, the Tour Operator has refused the performance of services or had to completely remove the User from the tourist program by conducting a record based document of on-site officials or other tourists.
All disputes concerning the implementation of this contract will be settled by mutual agreement by the parties. In case that an agreement cannot be reached, they will be referred to a competent Bulgarian court.
In case that facts of non-fulfillment or inaccurate fulfillment of the terms in this contract are found during the trip, the user is obliged to inform the service provider on the spot immediately, as well as to notify in writing the Tour Operator or his representative on the spot immediately with a view to timely taking measures that satisfies all the stakeholders.
In case the claim is not satisfied on the spot, the user has the right to duly file a claim containing a detailed description of the facts and circumstances related to the failure within 14 / fourteen / days after the end of the tourist trip, subject of the contract. In case the claim is presented verbally, the Tour Operator draws up and signs a protocol with the User for the claim filed.
The tour operator is obliged to take an opinion on the claim within 30 / thirty / days from the date of its receipt. The tour operator leaves without consideration the claim for which it has not been notified in accordance with Art. 6.3.