- The prices of the excursions on XCo Travel Ltd. website can be announced in Bulgarian leva, US dollars or Euro.
- The prices announced in USD (USD) or € (EURO) are paid to the tour operator in BGN at the BNB Central rate on the day of payment.
- Payment is made in cash at the Tour Operator’s office, by credit or debit card through the basecamp.tours website or by bank transfer to the account of the Tour Operator.
Bank: Unicrecit Bulbank
- Deposit. Unless otherwise stated, the amount of deposit is 50% of the total price of the trip. The user makes a deposit at the time of making a reservation or within 3 working days from the date of booking the excursion, unless otherwise stated in the program. In the absence of a deposit within the specified period, the reservation will be canceled.
- Programs in Bulgaria – up to 10 days before the departure date
- International programs – up to 30 days before departure date, unless otherwise stated.
Prices are calculated by fixing the BNB for the respective currency.
ATTENTION! When paying with cards, the bank issued the card may apply additional chargers for the payer.
- The tour operator has the right to increase the price of travel abroad if the value of transport fees, the amount of travel related fees, such as airports, ports and other fees increase after the contract is concluded till the start of the trip, and if the exchange rate changes from the moment of conclusion the contract to the start of the trip. The change is calculated based on the current BNB fixing for the respective value at the specific date of the change. Even if the above circumstances exist, the Tour Operator is not entitled to increase the price 20 days before the start of the trip.
- In case that the Tour Operator is entitled to increase the cost of the trip by more than 5% for the same reasons listed in paragraph 4.7. The tour operator is obliged to notify the User about the change within two days after its occurrence, but no later than 20 days before the start date of the trip. The Consumer has the right to withdraw from the contract, without owing a penalty or compensation, in which case the user is obliged to notify the Tour Operator of his decision within 3 days of receiving the notification. In case the Consumer accepts the proposed increased price, the parties undertake to conclude an additional written agreement to the organized travel contract in connection with the change in the package price.
- Each program describes what the price of the program includes. All expenses that are not mentioned in the “Price includes” section are considered as personal expenses and are not included in the price of the package.
- In case when XCo Travel Ltd provides price information for services that are NOT included in the total price of the package (e.g. prices for museum entrances, additional excursions or food), it should be taken into account that these are guide prices and the company is not bound by their accuracy.
- The Tour operator saves its right to provide discounts to its customers at its discretion.