Depending on whether you prefer a more strictly organized schedule, like surprises or you are looking for a real hardcore experience in the mountain, you can choose the program, that suits you best! You want to be led by an experienced guide or you prefer to take part in the creation of your own adventure – we have something for everyone.Look for the sign of category you choose:
- Pragmatist – clearly defined program that offers a minimal chance of improvisations. The hiking routes are close to populated places.
- Adventurer – a basic program, that allows variations depending on your preferences as a participant - you can submit your suggestions for choosing routes and terrains. The hiking routes are in more unpopular places.
- Almost PRO – a more “free” program, in which you can take active part. Hiking in more remote and unpopular places; the program may include bivouacking or exploring new routes.
Difficulty levels for hiking and ski touring programs:
- Easy – hiking with a denivelation of 600 m and a duration of up to 4 hours per day
- Moderate– Hiking with a denivelation between 600 m and 1000 m and a duration of up to 6 hours per day, passing through more steep and technical terrains
- Hard – Hiking with a denivelation of over 1000 m and a duration of over 6 hours per day, moving in challenging and difficult terrains
Please sign in to leave a comment.